"Giving every business a personal, professional and
complete service for design, print and/or web requirements."
• Communication - we communicate with you at all stages of your project and encourage you to ask questions and give us feedback.
• Our staff are easy to talk to and get in contact with, either by phone or email - there is always someone to respond to you between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
• Quick Turnaround - whether you have a deadline or you just don't like waiting forever for proofs to arrive, we will get your project into production and completed to suit your timeline.
• Local, easy to get to - our studio is located at 2/184 South Gippsland Highway in Cranbourne. There is plenty of parking, a dedicated meeting room and our offices are professional, clean and comfortable.
• We come to you - if you cannot get to us, we can come to you. just call to make an appointment.
• Focus on Quality - we aim to give you quality service and quality products. If at any time you are unhappy, please let us know.
• Full Project Management - Your brand is a very important marketing device. There are many things that you might need to incorporate during a marketing campaign. It would be difficult to find one company that can offer all these services to you. Utilising our extensive supplier network, we can ensure that your brand remains consistent, deadlines and budgets are adhered to and the project is completed properly.
• Extensive Supplier Network - ranging from specialist printers, full colour printers, signage, uniforms, promotional, copywriters, website developers, etc, we have access to a broad range of suppliers, some of which are only trade suppliers, and can therefore offer you a great range and competitive prices.
• Australian - Altitude Unlimited is completely Australian owned and operated and all staff are Australian citizens.
• File ownership - once all invoices have been paid in full, you own the artwork: logos, brochures, stationery etc. We will also keep a copy on our files and may use it for self promotional purposes. Please note however that no fonts or programs will be supplied.
Meet the Team:
Director / Studio Manager – Jessica John Dip Arts (Graphic Arts): I was introduced to Graphic design as a teenager and loved the structure and logic way of expressing my art. I am creative in every aspect of my life and chose to do it as a career and I haven’t looked back. Seven years ago I was given the opportunity to start a new venture, but to continue to work with all of the customers and suppliers that I had worked with for almost 5 years. And so Altitude was begun, and over the last 7 years, it has been an outlet for me to explore new processes, release some creative gas and meet many wonderful people. I look forward to what lays in store for me over the coming years and developing my skills even further.
Graphic Designer – Rita Sarkisian Dip Arts (Graphic Arts): After designing a magazine for a music project in highschool, I knew I wanted to take on designing in the future. The creative processes for the magazine were amazing. Exploring endless options for design lead me to take an interest in all different elements of art. How one designs art can influence and impact the views of individuals. I love being surrounded in a creative industry where design is limitless.
Account Manager – Charissa Cooper: I have always been a creative person, and have really enjoyed my time here at Altitude where I get the opportunity to work on some creative projects as well as learn the programs and the industry.
design • print • web
1300 55 88 10