Now is the time to pivot your business services, stay in communication with your customers, and find some digital solutions for your products/services.
I have been so impressed over the last couple of weeks, with businesses who have been proactive and managed to pivot to still be able to offer their customers their products or services albeit in an altered form. I’ve seen restaurants completely convert their menu’s into a take-away capacity including take-away Parma’s! Service Professionals are offering video consultations and a Cleaning company has sent out checklists for people who are using this #stayhome time to sort and clean out their homes. There are heaps of ways that businesses can adjust their services or elevate their communication to boost their brand awareness during this unprecedented world-wide pandemic.
As a primarily online business, Altitude Unlimited is well positioned to continue operating in a somewhat normal capacity. I understand that this is not the case for many of my customers, so I want to reach out and give some ideas that you might be able to incorporate to continue to offer your products or services. Some of these you can establish yourself, with a little time and your computer. Others might require a bit of extra assistance.
- Digital Newsletter
- Digital Catalogues
- Interactive PDF’s
- Emailable Flyers
- Digital Invitations
- Checklists for customers to work through a specific service
- Email Campaign to your mailing list
- Online Menu / Product List
- Online Ordering Capability (online shop)
- Digital Gift Certificates (emailable)
- Social Media Post Backgrounds/Templates
- Videos showing off your products posted to social media or website
- How To videos, showing a part of your service or skill, posted to social media or website
- Video calls to your customers for personal consultations (using Zoom or GoToMeeting)
- Online review of digital files (going through online documents or files with a colleague or customer using Loom, Zoom or GoToMeeting)
- Online Advertising options (i.e. banners, spot ads etc)
Keeping active and involved with your customers and community will give them reassurance now. And when the time comes for businesses to return to a form of operation that we are used to, those customers will recall your brand and communication first, because you stayed in touch with them.
If you are unsure how to implement any of these ideas, or have ideas of your own that you would like to set up for your business, get in touch and we can work together to find your solution.